* USA Today, Feb 11, 2010 story by Sharon Jayson on friends, the Web, and How Couples Meet
* Stanford Report, Feb 11, 2010 a feature story on How Couples Meet, with video
* San Jose Mercury News, Feb 14, 2010 Growing Number of Singles Find Their Valentines Online (link currently unavailable).
* NPR, "Computers are Becoming Cupid's Best Weapon," story by Jennifer Ludden August 16, 2010
* Reuters Newswire Being Online can Boost Your Chances of Being In Love , August 16, 2010
* Radio Nacional de Colombia story , August 16, 2010
* The Economist story "Love at First Byte", December 29, 2010.
* The Discovery Chanel story "Does Online Dating Work?", February 11, 2011
* The ABC News version of the Discovery Chanel Story Here, from February 12, 2011
* A New York Times article on online dating "Love, Lies and What They Learned" , from November 12 (online) and November 13 (print), 2011.
* Aziz Ansari and Eric Klinenberg's 2015 book, Modern Romance, draws usefully on the changing way couples meet, based on findings from the How Couples Meet and Stay Together dataset, and on the analyses in the Rosenfeld and Thomas 2012 American Sociological Review paper. See also the June, 2015 Time Magazine online story by Ansari and the June 14, 2015 Ansari and Klinenberg opinion piece on online dating in the New York Times.
* More recent links to press coverage of the HCMST project can be found on the press links page at Rosenfeld's Stanford website, here.